Rainwater Harvesting Benefits
Installing a rainwater collection tank will benefit you in many ways, here are some :
- It’s an investment on your property – adding immediate value.
- You can reduce flooding in your yard.
- By reducing your municipal water usage, you are reducing your water bill and the inflationary pressure that comes with increasing water tariffs.
- You can keep your pool filled up and plants watered during severe restrictions.
- Easily scalable so you can extend your collection capacity.
- You participate in water conservation – helping to reduce your consumption of critical clean drinking water.
- Water will become increasingly scarce and we live in a water-scarce country, it’s never too late or too soon to install a water tank.
Need Immediate Assistance? We’re Standing By.
Call 061-947-3369 now!
Tips on selecting your water tank
There is a load of tank brands and sizes readily available, here are some tips on choosing yours:
- Choose a brand with a good warranty that is locally produced.
- Remember – Vertical tanks require 100 percent leveled concrete bases.
- Ensure you have sufficient space before selecting a tank size and that you can get the tank into the desired area of your property – you might require multiple smaller tanks instead.
- Even when elevated the water pressure will be much lower than the municipal pressure, look at installing a good pump suitable for your usage requirements.
- Finally, make use of a good installer, like Greenz Plumbing, to ensure everything is 100 percent from the start.