Water efficient plumbing
Reducing your water usage can be achieved through not just behavior but good maintenance and water-efficient plumbing fixtures :
- Fix leaking taps.
- Make sure all seals are checked and replaced if perishing.
- Install aerators in your taps.
- Switch to dual flush toilets.
- Upgrade your toilet cistern to lower water capacity.
- Use Faucets with reduced flow.
- Install aerating Showerheads with flow regulation.
- Install a rainwater collecting tank.
- Install a grey water system.
Call 061-947-3369 now to maintain or upgrade your plumbing fixtures with your friendly local plumbers.
Tips for saving water in your home
These simple tips will save you money and help reduce your water usage:
- Take showers over bathing.
- Shower with a bucket collecting the cold water and runoff.
- Shower for under 8 min.
- Don’t run taps while shaving, brushing your teeth or washing your face.
- Collect grey water that can be used in your garden.
- Switch to a water efficient front loading washing machine.
- Rinse vegetable over a bowl and use water for your plants.